Online giving is a safe and easy way to give your tithe as well as support the ministries of Turning Leaf Community. You can also pay for camps and other events that are listed on the web site. This system enables you to make a one-time contribution or establish a recurring contribution.
Three Simple Steps
1. Create a user name if you plan to use this more than once.
2. Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Turning Leaf Community.
Benefits of Giving Online
First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “firstfruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your firstfruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Turning Leaf – It simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep and saves time for our volunteers. Online giving will be included in your giving statements in addition to the email confirmations you will receive for each transaction.